Plans have been finalized to bring Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers to Radcliff. Getting to this point took the new franchisee six years and he’s confident in his decision.
Traveling in yellow school buses and other vehicles, volunteers collected tens of thousands of school supplies about three weeks prior to the start of school from various sites around the county.
The McDowell family, from Hodgenville, is avid NASCAR fans and when they received the opportunity to be a part of the drivers parade before the Quaker State 400 at Kentucky Speedway on July 13 they said yes.
The KHSAA Board of Control voted last week to amend the change made in February to the state golf tournament.
I can understand giving the state golf tournament a tweak here or a tweak there.
Allie Simpson was in The News-Enterprise office on Feb. 4 waiting to be interviewed after being selected the All-Area volleyball Player of the Year.
- City offers property for new theater construction
- Funeral set for boy killed in crash
- E’town motorist charged after firing gun in neighborhood
- Restoration begins on historic home in E’town
- Residents voice opinions on Elizabethtown’s future
- Man killed walking on Ky. 61
- First look at Sports Park’s new approach
- PREP GIRLS’ SOCCER: Shook steps down at Meade
- Radcliff has deal to keep driver’s license service
- Jail inmate briefly escapes from work detail
Tasty snacks add to the fun when hosting a movie night, whether it’s a birthday sleepover or an adults-only gathering. Light and airy popcorn can be enjoyed a handful at a time or as part of a creative, flavorful recipe like this Sweet and Salty Popcorn Party Mix. Ready in less than an hour,…
The Kentucky Bourbon Festivalis celebrating the launch of online ticket sales with the release of its first handcrafted piece of commemorative merchandise – the 2019 Official Poster. Designed and produced by local Kentucky artists, only 120 premium numbered prints are being made available fo…
Theater people have numerous traditions. And for 19 years I have been in charge of prepping and serving the traditional “Opening Night Lasagna Dinner” for the entire cast and crew involved with each year’s Youth Theatre of Hardin County production.
Vine Grove Chapter No. 122, OES has had a busy few months. In April, the chapter celebrated its Master Masons. They give the chapter and community so much support and to the community it was great to recognize those who could join us.
The Friends of the Hardin County Public Library recently held an art contest for local middle and high school students. Each winner was awarded a cash prize.
Kentucky employers have a growing front-line awareness of the devastating impact the opioid epidemic is having on our state. They know this epidemic is more than a public health issue. It also is a serious workforce issue that must be addressed – with employers playing a key role – if they …
It isn’t clear what caused a motorist to hit and kill a little boy retrieving mail from his family’s roadside mailbox early Saturday morning along a stretch of Ky. 259 in Breckinridge County. Witnesses provided law enforcement a description of the vehicle as the car left the area.
Aerial display of honor and respect
Depending on how its approached, developing a strategy plan can be a grueling exercise in predicting the unknown, a tedious bore to satisfy a legal mandate or anything in between.
Expressing truth in a troubled culture
- Wife’s grave disturbed, urn removed
- Cadets spend 14 days outdoors
- Freddy’s brings its steakburgers, frozen custard to Radcliff
- Harbor Freight opens in E’town
- Attending your first auction
- About 30,000 school supplies collected for local students
- Tourism officals tout area attractions at welcome center
- Christmas in July creates early shopping opportunity