Five women were arrested Tuesday in Elizabethtown as part of a more than $25,000 shoplifting spree that police said stretched from Illinois to Georgia.
A new truck stop featuring a RaceTrac convenience store was approved Tuesday night by the Elizabethtown Planning Commission following about 55 minutes of discussion during a public hearing primarily centered around the needs on the south end of the city and issues the development may cr…
Ahead of Tuesday’s game at Fort Knox, the John Hardin boys’ basketball team had climbed to No. 3 in the state rankings. The Bulldogs backed up that jump with a dominant performance on the Eagles’ court.
All Nicki Coleman wanted for Christmas was a win.
The Elizabethtown boys’ basketball team made short work of Nelson County Monday.
Having a catch. Tossing the pigskin. Shooting hoops in the driveway. All of these activities can bring to mind a special memory for a parent with their child.
LaRue County defeated visiting Allen County-Scottsville, 78-76 Saturday in the Corky Cox Classic.
Friday night was a late one for John Hardin boys’ basketball. The team was in Marshall County for the Marshall County Hoopfest and did not take the court for its game against University Heights until midnight.
- Radcliff homicide victim ‘loved his family’
- E’town to discuss new businesses
- Entrepreneur expands to offer more supper-time solutions
- Vine Grove man killed in Wednesday crash
- Boards help nonverbal students communicate during recess
- Four tied to drug deal, shooting are indicted
- One dead in three-vehicle crash
- Zone amendment denied for Big Spring Dollar General
- One person killed in three-vehicle crash
- Two Eastview churches vandalized over the weekend
Recipes that are both nutritious and flavorful can help bring your loved ones together at the family table. Power up your family meals with protein-packed dishes like Peanut Butter Breakfast Bread Pudding with Maple Peanut Sauce.
At the Nov. 26 meeting of the Nine Patchers Quilt Guild, Cathy Garrett showed her Old Truck panel quilt, above left, and Wanda Teegarden shows her 2019 Quilt of Valor mystery quilt she will donate to Hosparus for veteran patients, above right. Nine Patchers meet at 10 a.m. the fourth Tuesday…
The Radcliff/Fort Knox Convention and Tourism Commission received a Traverse Award for Excellence in Tourism marketing from the Kentucky Travel Industry Association for its Pandora radio commercial titled “Military History and Southern Hospitality.”
If you’re outdoors on a chilly December day like this one, how do you tell someone you’re getting cold if you can’t speak?
Don’t lump all Christians together
CARS AND KIDS. It’s obvious members of Central Kentucky Rods and Machines love vehicles and children. For 34 years, the local organization has been providing toys as holiday gifts for children in need through its annual Christmas for Kids Car Show.
Hard to believe in Democrats’ sincerity
Front-row seat to sins of partisanship
- BOYS’ BASKETBALL: Bulldogs run past Eagles
- GIRLS’ BASKETBALL: John tops Lady Hawks for 1st W
- PREP ROUNDUP: E’town teams cruise to another victory
- Five women arrested as shoplifting ring nabbed in E’town
- No students injured in collision with school bus
- RaceTrac store green-lighted
- Military families receive early Christmas
- Judge: Welsh’s life sentence protects society