Five hours after a jury began deliberating the fate of Billy Embry-Martin’s life inside the Hardin County Justice Center, he heard the words he’s proclaimed in his case for nearly 18 months from Hardin Circuit Judge Ken Howard: “Not guilty.”
North Hardin’s Ace Adcock and Central Hardin’s Todd Thompson didn’t like the way their teams played at certain parts of Wednesday’s 17th District Tournament championship game at Elizabethtown’s Ron Myers Field.
The Central Hardin Lady Bruins defeated Eliza-bethtown, 11-2 on Wednesday in the 17th District Tournament championship matchup at Fort Knox.
The LaRue County baseball team captured the 18th District Tournament championship with a 6-2 home victory over Green County on Wednesday.
The North Hardin girls’ team won the Gerldd Printing 5th Region Tournament team title by the slimmest of margins over Elizabethtown.
- Vine Grove man killed in apartment parking lot
- Michigan men charged with using cloned credit cards in E’town
- E’town man found not guilty in child’s death
- Father arrested for 'extreme bruising' on son
- E’town man to be ordained to Catholic priesthood
- State police announce safety checkpoints
- Woman charged with wanton endangerment
- E’town man held on rape indictment
- Hardin County resident on ticket for governor’s office
- Man charged with domestic assault
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
If you’re like most, the coming long holiday weekend will be a welcomed respite from the typical work week.
Truth, character don’t seem to matter
If you reside on or travel a city street in Elizabethtown, consider yourself empowered, enlisted and deputized. The city wants your help in its efforts to more efficiently locate and repair potholes found on city streets.
Looking at points from previous letters
HONORED GUESTS. A threat of rain required relocation of the events, but Hardin County Schools recently celebrated the start of construction on two new school buildings.
- PREP BASEBALL 17TH DISTRICT TOURNAMENT: North Hardin captures first title since 2006
- PREP SOFTBALL: Lady Bruins claim another championship
- PREP ROUNDUP: LaRue County wins 18th District Tournament
- Friends pay tribute to shooting victim
- Foster father not guilty of child’s death
- ‘Community effort’ to build playground
- School district serving breakfast over summer
- Radcliff likely to miss grant deadline for flood project