A Radcliff man was arrested Tuesday afternoon after police say he stole about $39,000 over a 15-week period last year from his late mother-in-law’s bank account.
Wearing raincoats and jackets, North Park Elementary School students stepped out of their school building Wednesday afternoon and headed to their buses to go home.
The Central Hardin Bruins didn’t have many offensive rebounds, but senior Jacob Hobbs came up with five in the fourth quarter, including three that led to baskets.
The one thing James Slaven didn’t want to happen, happened.
- Mother describes frantic moments after child abused by sitter
- E’town man found dead in submerged semi in Wisconsin
- E’town man charged with break-in that caused school lockdowns
- Several indicted on drug trafficking, possession charges
- Legendary EHS baseball coach left impact
- E’town woman charged with rape for allegedly having sex with teen
- Inn trouble in E’town
- Wondering why Bevin changed running mate
- Interactive billboard being tested in E’town
- Report: Towne Mall Payless to close
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Kentuckians are asked to decide if Gov. Matt Bevin should shave his beard and, if so, what style. It's being done as a benefit. You can receive one vote for every dollar donated to the WeAreKY! Foundation. Donations are tax deductible and benefit Kentucky foster care and adoption programs.
The Optimist Club of Radcliff coming off hosting a successful second quarter Kentucky West Virginia District meeting the prior weekend, took time to have some fun celebrating Valentine’s Day at its first meeting in February.
It’s the destructive and senseless nature in people that is the frustrating part when vandalism strikes.
Tax preparer notices impact of reform
Government entities work best with public input.
Kentucky Democrats face charges
Some great things happen daily in local schools. This week’s list of community kudos touches on three.
- Sex abuse suspect arrested by state police
- Lakewood briefly placed on soft lockdown Thursday
- Pair accused of stealing $40,000 from relative’s bank account
- Bus drivers, monitors help children expand vocabulary
- Radcliff honors active black leaders
- Elizabethtown approves property transfers to Habitat for Humanity
- BOYS’ 17TH DISTRICT TOURNAMENT: Bruins pull away for 67-54 win
- 18TH DISTRICT TOURNAMENT: Caverna knocks out Lady Hawks, 60-45