- Special Sections
- Public Notices
ISSUE: Prepardness at home
OUR VIEW: Smoke detectors save lives
When Houston “Butch” Beswick and Carol Crain went to sleep late Sunday night or early Monday, Jan. 16, it’s a good bet they didn’t think it would last forever.
Early that morning, neighbors sounded the alarm that Beswick’s home was on fire. When firefighters arrived, the home was “fully involved.” All the highly trained volunteers could do was keep the flames from spreading to other properties.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the The News Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.