- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Elizabethtown Fire Department extinguished a structure fire Tuesday night at a Keeneland Drive duplex.
Maj. Mark Malone said the residents were not inside the home when firefighters made entry and found a fire in the apartment’s laundry room. Fire officials believe the flames were caused by a problem with the dryer, he said.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the The News Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning The News Enterprise and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.