Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 7:24 pm (Updated: January 24, 1:50 am)
Three fire departments responded to a fire in a home late Wednesday afternoon in the 19000-block of Sonora-Hardin Springs Road in the Eastview area.
An occupant of the residence told West 84 Fire Department Chief Steve Gore the blaze started as a grease fire on the stove.
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the The News Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 2 pages per month.
You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below
The News-Enterprise | email@example.com | 270-505-1770 408 W Dixie Ave., Elizabethtown, Ky. 42701 Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday 7 a.m.-Noon.