- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Three fire departments responded to a fire in a home late Wednesday afternoon in the 19000-block of Sonora-Hardin Springs Road in the Eastview area.
An occupant of the residence told West 84 Fire Department Chief Steve Gore the blaze started as a grease fire on the stove.
Firefighters were able to contain it mainly to the kitchen area, Gore said, and no injuries were reported.
Gore noted there was a good response time to the scene because of the time of day — most of the firefighters in the responding volunteer departments were home from work.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the The News Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning The News Enterprise and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.