- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Hardin Fiscal Courthas approved an interlocal agreement with Meade County’s recycling center that will help sustain the county’s recycling program into the future.
Under the guidelines of the agreement, Hardin County government will receive 80 percent of proceeds from the sale of recyclables collected in Hardin County and recycled by Meade County. The remaining 20 percent will be retained by Meade County for operational costs.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the The News Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning The News Enterprise and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.