- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Start new year with smoke detectors
Several years ago, the Rineyville Fire Department responded to a structure fire that claimed two lives. After the investigation, it was determined that the occupants did not have a working smoke detector properly placed in the residence.
The investigation found the occupants succumbed to smoke, as a result of the fire, while trying to escape.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the The News Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.