- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A North Miles Street man kept a dangerous grease fire from burning his daughter and consuming their home Thursday, sacrificing himself in the process.
According to the man's daughter, Naomi Cliett, 13, fried chicken grease in a pan on a stove burst into flames and ignited cabinetry.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the The News Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning The News Enterprise and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.