- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Radcliff firefighters responded Monday night to a chimney blaze in a Timberwood Drive home.
Capt. Bob Mahanna said 14 firefighters and three trucks arrived at 939 Timberwood Drive to see small flames emerging from the residence's chimney.
No one at the single-family residence was injured, Mahanna said, and emergency crews were able to extinguish the fire before damage spread to the home.
"The damage is pretty much limited to the upper chimney," the captain said.
The fire department was assisted on scene by Hardin County EMS.