Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 11:11 am (Updated: February 3, 10:59 pm)
A Radcliff home was extensively damaged Wednesday night when a fire that started near the chimney spread into the attic.
Units from the Radcliff Fire Department responded to the scene at 106 Potomac St. and were able to contain the fire. Radcliff spokesman Bryce Shumate said firefighters were on the scene until after 10 p.m.
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the The News Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 2 pages per month.
You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below
The News-Enterprise | firstname.lastname@example.org | 270-505-1770 408 W Dixie Ave., Elizabethtown, Ky. 42701 Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday 7 a.m.-Noon.