- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A Radcliff home was extensively damaged Wednesday night when a fire that started near the chimney spread into the attic.
Units from the Radcliff Fire Department responded to the scene at 106 Potomac St. and were able to contain the fire. Radcliff spokesman Bryce Shumate said firefighters were on the scene until after 10 p.m.
Shumate said it appeared damage to the home was contained to the attic. The family was home when the fire broke out.
“Fortunately, nobody was hurt,’’ Shumate said.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the The News Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning The News Enterprise and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.