- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A Radcliff home was extensively damaged Wednesday night when a fire that started near the chimney spread into the attic.
Units from the Radcliff Fire Department responded to the scene at 106 Potomac St. and were able to contain the fire. Radcliff spokesman Bryce Shumate said firefighters were on the scene until after 10 p.m.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning The News Enterprise and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.