- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A Radcliff home was damaged by fire Sunday, leaving the homeowner temporarily without a residence. No one was injured in the fire.
The homeowner was trying to thaw his frozen water lines with a torch. He or she mistook gas lines for water lines, which set the house ablaze, said Bryce Shumate, the spokesman for Radcliff Fire Department. Shumate could not release the homeowner’s name Sunday afternoon.
A 10-foot section of one side of the house was damaged, Shumate said. The Radcliff Fire Department was able to extinguish the blaze quickly.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the The News Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning The News Enterprise and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.