Fire starts when fuel spills from generator, fire officials say
By Sarah Bennett
Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 1:07 am (Updated: November 29, 1:30 am)
Three local fire departments responded to a blaze Wednesday morning at a Rineyville mobile home after a generator the homeowner was working on ignited.
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the The News Enterprise, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
New Subscription/30 Day Free Trial Account
If you are new to the award winning The News Enterprise and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.
Create a limited access account. Register to participate in community forums, post on the community calendar, blog etc. This registration does not give you full access to read our award winning content, etc.
The News-Enterprise | firstname.lastname@example.org | 270-505-1770 408 W Dixie Ave., Elizabethtown, Ky. 42701 Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday 7 a.m.-Noon.