- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Be done with it
Not only should we not allow President Barack Obama to finish the job, we need to remove this man from office as soon as possible.
The “Great Obama Experiment” has been an unmitigated disaster from the very beginning.
Our national debt has reached amounts that were previously unknown, our taxes have and will continue to be increased, our foreign policy (or lack of) is at best a joke.
The prime minister of Israel, our only ally in the Middle East, has publically asked for the election of another U.S. president. Our embassies across the Middle East are aflame, our citizens are attacked, and what does Obama do? Makes apologies for the attackers. And this is job that we should let Obama finish?
There is a movie, “2016: Obama’s America,” I strongly urge everyone, especially Obama supporters, to see. If you can see that movie, and still want to vote for Obama, you are beyond help.
How can anyone look at the sad state our nation is in and seriously consider keeping him another four years? For those who are yet undecided, let me ask a few simple questions:
1. We have had more than 40 straight months of unemployment more than 8 percent.
2. We’ve seen “green” companies bankrolled, then fail, while coal is attacked.
3. We have seen the oil industry attacked while gasoline prices have doubled.
4. We have seen trillion-dollar deficits since 2009.
5. We have seen more than $700 billion raided from Medicare for Obamacare. There won’t be much “care” in Obamacare, but there will be rationing.
6. We have seen our embassies, poorly defended, attacked and diplomats murdered on the anniversary of 9-11. We lost four good people due to someone’s ineptness.
7. We have seen this president do little but blame others for his policy failures.
8. We have seen this president, before a hot microphone, send a message to Vladimir Putin to, “just wait until after the election, and I’ll have more flexibility.” I ask, flexibility to do what?
9. Several Supreme Court justices are getting old. Will Obama appoint judges who will uphold the Constitution, or do you want judges who go by their politics to judge a situation, i.e. Obamacare?
Do you want four more years of this?
It is no longer merely a question of whether we are better off now than we were four years ago. It is a question of how much worse off we will be if President Obama is given another four years to complete his radical agenda.
Mitt Romney has shown a talent for turning around struggling enterprises, such as the Olympics and Massachusetts. As a successful businessman, he understands that his clients expect positive results, not pitiful excuses.
With the real leadership of Mitt Romney, we can turn things around. If President Obama is given the chance to “finish the job,” as one of his fans wrote, it may well be this country that ends up being finished.