Visitors to Christmas in the Park will be greeted Dec. 14 with a live nativity when Crossroads Baptist Church presents Journey Through Bethlehem.
Though she has lived in the area for less than a year, one of 24-year-old Amanda Anderson’s chief goals is to bring the community together. As programs manager for Elizabethtown Sports Park, Anderson said she hopes to localize activities at the park, a venue often associated with tournaments…
Look around you and you can see what in your life brings you joy. It could be anything, a person, an animal, an activity. The exciting element of life is everyone is different, something may bring you joy, someone else finds it not interesting.
It is hard to believe Panther Place has been providing academic assistance and enrichment opportunities to students enrolled in the Elizabethtown Independent School District for 20 years. The program that originally was started with a four-year Federal 21st Century Grant now is sustained by …
Each year, American Legion Hardin Post No. 113 sponsors a luncheon for World War II and Korean War veterans. This year’s honor luncheon is at 11:30 a.m. Dec. 27 at American Legion, 1251 Ring Road in Elizabethtown. The honor luncheon is at no cost for each veteran and one guest. For each addi…
- PREP FOOTBALL: Elizabethtown players say determination, camaraderie keyed 1969 state football championship
- E’town to discuss new businesses
- Radcliff lights Santa Claus Lane tonight
- Deadline to submit articles for Hardin County history book looms
- Bowl for Kids’ sake kicked off Thursday
- Lights go on in White Mills despite weekend rain
- PREP BASKETBALL: Hoops classic Saturday at E’town and Central Hardin
- GIRLS’ BASKETBALL: Taylor edges Lady Eagles