In the first six months of 2019, Fort Knox Federal Credit Union provided financial education training to 807 elementary school students in Grayson, Meade and Nelson Counties. As part of the credit union’s VAULT program, each student took an assessment about “responsible money choices” at the…
Cody C. Ottinger has been selected for promotion to the rank of master sergeant in the Air Force.
U.S. Air Force Airman Jeet B. Patel graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland in San Antonio.
The Woman’s Club of Elizabethtown held its first meeting of 2019-20 the first Friday of September. Prior to the meeting, club members enjoyed refreshments prepared by members Jo Griffith and Mary Woods. New President, Pat Howell presided over the meeting. Jean Davis gave the devotional.
The Colonel John Hardin Chapter Sons of the American Revolution held a monthly meeting Aug. 24 at the Hardin County History Museum.
Home to the Navy’s only boot camp, Naval Station Great Lakes has been turning civilians into U.S. Navy sailors for nearly a century.
- Widower indicted for digging up late wife’s grave
- Elizabethtown to become first Urban Trail Town
- 18th District race: Miller promises new view of issues
- 18th District race: Heavrin encourages civic engagement
- E’town’s tax rate to remain unchanged
- New Lincoln birthplace superintendent named
- A Blue Heron on a stroll
- GIRLS’ SOCCER: Central defeats North