Radcliff Woman’s Club members met Sept. 9 at Colvin Community Center.
Bigger and Better Business Chairman Marcus Dixon of Fort Knox, Alpha Omega Sigma Chapter of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., and Fort Knox Federal Credit Union mentored the young men at North Hardin High School in financial literacy.
The following Morningside Elementary School students were named to the honor roll for the first nine weeks.
The Western Kentucky University Forensics Team won all four tournaments Oct. 12-13 in both Muncie, Indiana, and Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
WKU students were recognized Oct. 19 for presenting the “Best Proposal” during the Clay Summit on Kentucky Pensions on the University of Kentucky campus.
The Fort Knox Chapter of the Military Order of the World Wars participated in the Hardin County Veterans Day Parade, held Nov. 9 in Vine Grove, by presenting award plaques to the “Most Patriotic” floats” in the parade. This is an annual event sponsored by the local chapter to promote patrio…
Nearly 290 familiar faces across Kentucky, accustomed to counting cash and sorting information, found themselves stacking pencils and boxing up notebooks to share with thousands of Hardin County area students during a surprise giveback.
Elizabethtown Community and Technical College announces the development of a new scholarship fund dedicated to supporting students pursuing careers in agriculture, established by a donation from Meade Tractor, a family owned and operated company.
The Western Kentucky University Forensics Team won the team sweepstakes championships at both debate tournaments Oct. 19-20, hosted by the University of Central Missouri in Warrensburg, Missouri.
Elizabethtown-Hardin-LaRue Retired Teachers Association President Sue French welcomed retired educators to the first meeting of the year Sept. 19.
- HMH expects sale closing no later than Dec. 1, 2020
- Active scams to watch out for right now
- Vine Grove man facing 36 charges related to child porn
- Economic hits: Bojangles’, Speedway close in Radcliff
- E’town schools review station teaching
- Democratic candidates for U.S. Senate seat make stop in Radcliff
- PREP FOOTBALL 6-A PLAYOFFS: North Hardin junior Jordan Lovett has a state-leading 14 interceptions
- Boards help nonverbal students communicate during recess