A fast-growing restaurant chain plans to open in Radcliff.
Michael Brooking, the franchisee, purchased a vacant restaurant building on South Dixie Boulevard more than five years ago. He soon will begin remodeling it and hopes to open Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers by year’s end.
He talks about his plans in this video. See Sunday’s print edition of The News-Enterprise for additional details.
- BOYS’ BASKETBALL: E’town races past Bruins
- E’town man indicted in parking lot shooting death
- Whistleblower suit: Post 4 troopers ‘threatened’ after reporting missing evidence
- Caudill returns with holiday concert
- Minister looking back on 30-plus years of serving
- Angels in waiting: Salvation Army still has 100 children in need of Christmas kindness
- E’town man charged with stealing two vehicles
- Radcliff to host fourth annual Christmas dinner for community