The father and a grandfather of a teen beaten to death 13 months ago inside an Elizabethtown home remain in shock over the loss of Amber Robinson.
Two Radcliff brothers released this month from the Hardin County Detention Center after serving several months in jail for failing to register with the sex offender registry are back in the facility – one less than four days after he was released.
A Hodgenville woman was arrested Friday afternoon after a Thursday evening police pursuit in LaRue and Hardin Counties.
A Radcliff man is charged with two felonies after he reportedly gave a 14-year-old illegal controlled substances Wednesday night that led to the child being hospitalized.
An anonymous CrimeStoppers tip Tuesday led to the arrest of Amanda Johnson of Buffalo.
- Divorces: Aug. 18, 2019
- Misdemeanors: Aug. 18, 2019
- DUIs: Aug. 18, 2019
- Marriages: Aug. 18, 2019
- Hardin County jail log: Aug. 19, 2019
- Building permits: Aug. 16, 2019
- Property transfers: Aug. 16, 2019
- Hardin County jail log: Aug. 16, 2019
- Hardin County jail log: Aug. 15, 2019
- Hardin County jail log: Aug. 14, 2019
- Hardin County jail log: Aug. 13, 2019
- Hardin County jail log: Aug. 12, 2019
- Hardin County jail log: Aug. 11, 2019
- DUIs: Aug. 11, 2019
- Marriages: Aug. 11, 2019
Four Elizabethtown men charged and indicted in connection with a May 22 Radcliff homicide appeared Tuesday afternoon in Hardin Circuit Court for scheduled pre-trial conferences to possibly set a trial date.
A Radcliff man lodged in the Hardin County Detention Center since December for being non-compliant with the sex offender registry for more than a year accepted a plea offer Tuesday in Hardin Circuit Court.
A Muldraugh woman originally charged with attempted murder of her former boyfriend in June was indicted by a Hardin County grand jury on lesser charges.
Careless driving through shopping center parking lot Sunday afternoon led to the arrest of an Elizabethtown man on multiple drug trafficking charges.
Three area men were indicted by a Hardin County grand jury last week for reportedly robbing a man at gunpoint in May.
An Elizabethtown man, who police say is responsible for one of the 254 mass shootings in the United States this year, will learn next month if he will stand trial for killing two people.
A Louisville man could spend up to five years in prison for 26 hours of freedom after running away Thursday afternoon from a Hardin County Detention Center’s jail annex on South Mulberry Street in Elizabethtown.
Two northern Hardin County residents were arrested Friday morning and charged with possessing 20 stolen checks plus debit and credit cards.
A 52-year-old Leitchfield man is dead after being shot Wednesday by a Kentucky State Police trooper after he reportedly aimed a firearm at authorities.
A Louisville man who ran off Thursday afternoon from a Hardin County Detention Center jail annex on South Mulberry Street in Elizabethtown is back in custody after turning himself in this afternoon.Jordan Lee Geary, 22, now faces a felony escape charge and could spend up to five years in pri…
- Report: E’town third in Ky. for middle class to live
- Radcliff woman dies in trafiic collision
- Heat, dry conditions pose problems for local farms
- Family of murder victim waits for court date
- Running an 8 hour loop
- E’town Lions Club braves heat to grill chicken for fundraiser
- PREP FOOTBALL PREVIEW: Friday Night Lights Almost On
- PREP FOOTBALL PREVIEW: Rowsey has spent entire prep career at Fort Knox