Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Tuesday through 5 p.m. Wednesday.
• Jason Ashlock, 33, Glendale, failure to appear.
• Stacie Aubrey, 33, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault with minor injury.
• Daniel Bonney, 33, Elizabethtown, violation of conditions of release.
• Alicia Chavarriya, 22, Glasgow, failure to appear.
• Jeremy Embry, 40, Elizabethtown, failure to appear.
• Gene Grannan, 32, Evansville, Indiana, failure to appear.
• Joshua Greer, 41, Elizabethtown, no operator’s license; first offense driving on DUI-suspended license; unapproved or no eye protective device on motorcycle.
• Sandra Hazelwood, 53, Elizabethtown, probation violation for felony offense.
• Valarie Huffman, 39, Elizabethtown, endangering the welfare of a minor.
• Milton Montgomery, 24, Bowling Green, failure to appear.
• Robert Purcell, 35, Brooks, failure to appear.
• Patrick Sego, 39, Elizabethtown, failure to appear; nonpayment of fines.
• Prabjot Singh, 23, Elizabethtown, failure to produce insurance card; first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; driving with expired driver’s license.
• Pedro Vega Caban, 35, Radcliff, nonpayment of fines; tampering with physical evidence; first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine; fraudulent use of a credit card within six-month period; theft by unlawful taking from a building more than $500 and less than $10,000.
• Al Wrazz Napper, 30, Owensboro, nonpayment of fines; failure to appear.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.