Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Monday through 5 p.m. Tuesday.
• Joseph Burch, 34, Radcliff, possession of marijuana; possession of drug paraphernalia; failure to appear.
• Kamryn Clark, 20, Elizabethtown, first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Jeremy Crutcher, 37, Vine Grove, second offense driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Roman Deshazo, 36, Versailles, probation violation for technical violation.
• Sherrie Knox, 42, Radcliff, first offense, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance – methamphetamine; possession of marijuana; possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Chad Krupinski, 45, Hodgenville, violation of conditions of release.
• Brandon Leeds, 33, Booneville, Indiana, driving on suspended or revoked license; leaving the scene of an accident – failure to render aid.
• Christopher Seawright, 21, Mount Washington, first-degree robbery; first-degree bail jumping; first offense trafficking in marijuana less than 8 ounces; carrying a concealed weapon; possession of drug paraphernalia; failure to appear; first-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument; theft by deception including cold checks less than $500.
• Luis Velasco Hernandez, 26, Portland, Tennessee, no operator’s license; speeding 13 mph over the speed limit.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.