Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Monday through 5 p.m. Tuesday.
• Devon Atwood, 43, Elizabethtown, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; careless driving; improper display of registration plates; no operator’s license.
• Cortines Beale, 37, Radcliff, third-degree criminal trespassing.
• Jennifer Sue Carter, 47, Leitchfield, failure to appear.
• Kyle J. Cook, 25, Mobile, Alabama, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Jason Dillard, 43, Elizabethtown, violation of conditions of release.
• Madisyn Gardner, 22, Elizabethtown, second-degree disorderly conduct; first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place; resisting arrest.
• Joey Hawkins, 38, Eastview, second-degree unlawful imprisonment; fourth-degree assault – domestic violence with minor injury; nonpayment of fines; failure to appear; intimidating a witness in the legal process.
• Eoin Langham, 20, Elizabethtown, nonpayment of fines.
• Patricia Murphy, 52, Valley Station, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine; possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Paul O’Bryan, 61, Louisville, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine; possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of marijuana; driving on suspended or revoked license.
• Din E. Perez Torres, 46, Radcliff, second-degree disorderly conduct; resisting arrest.
• William Shell, 42, Lewisport, probation violation for felony offense.
• Stacie Southworth, 49, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault, minor injury.
• Robin Stewart, 52, Radcliff, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence with no visible injury.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.