Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Tuesday to 5 p.m. Wednesday.
• Devante Clarkson, 26, Radcliff, nonpayment of fines.
• Michael Crosby, 28, Radcliff, failure to appear; nonpayment of fines.
• Steven Deloney, 38, Elizabethtown, possession of a handgun by a convicted felon.
• Jessie Johnson, 48, Unionville, Tennessee, second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Airion McRae, 24, Grove Hill, Alabama, failure to appear.
• Walter Rafferty, 66, Louisville, first offense failure to maintain required insurance; violation of a Kentucky EPO/DVO; speeding 10 mph over the speed limit.
• Amanda Smith, 31, Louisville, theft by unlawful taking or disposition, shoplifting less than $500.
• Demarielle Tandy, 22, Elizabethtown, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – opiates; first offense trafficking less than eight ounces of marijuana; possession of a handgun by a convicted felon; receiving stolen property; persistent felony offender; failure to notify state transportation officials of address change; possession of an open alcoholic beverage in motor vehicle; speeding eight mph over the speed limit.
• Jessica Smith, 33, Hodgenville, first offense trafficking a controlled substance – heroin; first-degree promoting contraband; possession of drug paraphernalia.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.