Two more people were arrested Saturday night in connection to an assault case from November.

Camile L. Jones, 38, of Big Clifty, and Forrest M.W. Isaacs, 18, of Cecilia, were arrested by Kentucky State Police. They both were charged with complicity to second-degree assault and complicity to first-degree wanton endangerment in connection to events on Nov. 13.

Jones and Isaacs are accused of going to a Sonora-Hardin Springs Road residence to start a fight with two occupants of the home, according to a warrant.

A text message was sent to the female occupant telling her and a male occupant to come outside once the group arrived. The man went outside and was met by the group, including Isaacs pointing a handgun at him, according to the warrant. Jones is said to have threatened the man with a baseball bat.

The group rushed the man, according to law enforcement, and he was hit in the face with the gun or bat, injuring his eyebrow and eyelid.

The female occupant recorded video of the conflict. It shows Isaacs with a gun and Jones with a bat, according to police.

Brett A. Lanham, 19, of Eliza­bethtown, Elizabeth H. Taulbee, 20, of Elizabethtown, and Amanda P. Isaacs, 19, of Big Clifty, were the other three named in the warrant. They were arrested in late November on charges related to the altercation.

First-degree wanton endangerment is a Class D felony punishable by one to five years in prison, if convicted. Second-degree assault is a Class C felony punishable by five to 10 years in prison, if convicted.

Bond had not been set for Jones or Forrest Isaacs as of Sunday afternoon. Both are scheduled for a video arraignment Tuesday morning in Hardin District Court for the charges in their arrest warrants.

Forrest Isaacs also has several charges connected to events leading up to his arrest Saturday night.

A Kentucky State Police Trooper said Isaacs was driving a vehicle matching a description of a vehicle in case. When the trooper pulled into traffic behind the vehicle, the trooper says Isaacs began making erratic turns and speeding.

The trooper turned on lights and sirens and followed Isaacs, who eventually stopped at a stop sign. The trooper stated he got out of his vehicle, drew his weapon and told the driver and passengers to exit the vehicle.

“The passengers in the rear seat had their hands out of the vehicle and were screaming that they wanted out, but the driver wouldn’t let them,” the trooper said in the citation.

Isaacs drove off from the stop sign, according to the trooper.

During the pursuit, speeds reached 105 mph on the Western Kentucky Parkway, according to the trooper in the citation.

Charges stemming from the pursuit include four counts of first-degree wanton endangerment, one count of first-degree wanton endangerment of a police officer, first-degree fleeing of evading police in a motor vehicle and multiple misdemeanors and violations.

All three charges are Class D felonies punishable by one to five years in prison, if convicted.

Bond had not been set for Isaacs as of Sunday afternoon for these charges. He is scheduled for a video arraignment Tuesday morning in Hardin District Court.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
Terms of Use. The complete terms of use policy can be found at the bottom of this page.