.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

News

Neal Cardin
Air Methods crews load an Upton man into their medical helicopter Wednesday afternoon in the parking lot of the Upton Fire Department.
Upton man burned after tossing flammable liquid on fire

Upton Fire Chief Froman Peters said a resident of Rich Street in Upton received second- and third-degree burns on his chest and frontal areas after tossing flammable liquid on a burning pile Wednesday.

When the fire department arrived at the residence, the patient walked out of the house complaining of severe burns.

...Advertisement...