Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Monday through 5 p.m. Tuesday.
• James Christopher IV, Elizabethtown, second or subsequent offense failure to comply with sex offender registry; nonpayment of fines; failure to appear.
• Theodore Day II, 30, Vine Grove, probation violation for felony offense.
• Joseph Goldsmith, 33, Clarkson, public intoxication from a controlled substance, excludes alcohol.
• Thomas Hearn, 36, New Haven, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon; theft by unlawful taking – firearm.
• Taji Johnson, 28, Radcliff, failure to appear.
• Mason Litton, 20, Radcliff, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine.
• Tony Peters, 62, Radcliff, violation of conditions of release.
• Ansley Phillips, 34, Radcliff, nonpayment of fines.
• Kenneth Poulson, 31, Shepherd, Michigan, public intoxication from a controlled substance, excludes alcohol.
• Joshua Powers, 32, Elizabethtown, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine; possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Veronica Rich, 49, Radcliff, fourth-degree assault, minor injury.
• Ronald Spegal Jr., 20, Radcliff, third-degree terroristic threatening.
• Christy Steffler, 35, Elizabethtown, careless driving; driving on suspended or revoked license; first offense failure of non-owner operator to maintain required insurance.
• Michael Straney, 49, Bardstown, probation violation for felony offense.
• Mardis Taylor, 28, Louisville, first-degree fleeing or evading police in a motor vehicle; speeding 26 mph over the speed limit; reckless driving; no registration plates; failure to register transfer of motor vehicle; no motorcycle operator’s license; first offense failure to maintain required insurance.
• Khiry Thompson, 29, Radcliff, theft by deception including cold checks less than $10,000.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.