Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Tuesday through 5 p.m. Wednesday.
• Elizabeth Ash, 44, Elizabethtown, first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Marisa Gilmer, 30, Radcliff, driving on suspended or revoked license.
• Torrie Goodman, 47, Cleveland, Ohio, speeding 19 mph over the speed limit; possession of marijuana; driving on suspended or revoked license.
• Thomas Harthausen, 48, Elizabethtown, failure to wear seatbelts; driving on suspended or revoked license.
• Martin Jewell, 42, Hodgenville, second offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; careless driving; disregarding traffic control device – traffic light.
• Trean Lucas, 46, Radcliff, receiving stolen property less than $500.
• Maria Lucas, 30, Louisville, third-degree criminal trespassing.
• Michael Mullins, 60, Elizabethtown, third or fourth offense of alcohol intoxication in a public place in the last 12 months.
• Sarah Pullen, 27, Elizabethtown, flagrant nonsupport; nonpayment of fines.
• Lisa Ratliff, 56, Elizabethtown, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• David Simpson Jr., 41, Radcliff, first offense, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance – methamphetamine; first offense trafficking in marijuana more than 8 ounces and less than 5 pounds.
• William Strange Sr., 30, Elizabethtown, failure to appear.
• Jason Wease, 36, Elizabethtown, menacing.
• Lenora White, 36, Radcliff, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.