Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Saturday through 5 p.m. Sunday.
• Joseph Bryant, 25, Elizabethtown, nonpayment of fines; failure to appear; theft of identity of another without consent.
• Brandon Deel, 36, Elizabethtown, third-degree criminal trespassing.
• Trevante Garris, 25, Jamestown, second or greater offense trafficking in marijuana – more than 8 ounces but less than 5 pounds; possession of drug paraphernalia; rear license not illuminated.
• Chester Hardin, 63, Elizabethtown, failure to appear.
• Loretta Hornback, 31, Rineyville, second-degree hindering prosecution or apprehension; possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of marijuana; receiving stolen property – less than $500.
• Demarius Jordan, 23, Louisville, first offense, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance – drug unspecified; rear license not illuminated; operating on suspended license; failure to notify address change to department of transportation; possession of open alcohol beverage container in motor vehicle prohibited; possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Brian Loftus, 51, Radcliff, first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Johnny Nickeson, 26, Radcliff, failure to appear.
• Francheska Rivera Cajigas, 30, Radcliff, first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of intoxicants; endangering the welfare of minor; possession of open alcohol beverage container in motor vehicle; failure to or improper signal; failure to wear seat belts; first offense failure of owner to maintain required insurance; failure to notify address change to department of transportation.
• George Stallins, 62, Radcliff, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, minor injury.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.