Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Sunday to 5 p.m. Monday.
• Dalton Carter, 22, Buffalo, failure to appear.
• Elijah Hampton, 26, Radcliff, failure to appear.
• Jason Hudson Jr., 30, Radcliff, theft by unlawful taking, shoplifting less than $500.
• Jinga Modi, 29, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault, domestic violence with minor injury.
• Jason Murray, 43, Elizabethtown, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; failure to produce insurance card; failure to appear; possession of open alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle; driving on expired license.
• Daniel Nivala, 39, Radcliff, violation of conditions of release.
• Randell Powell, 33, Elizabethtown, failure to appear.
• Theresa Sewell, 36, Radcliff, flagrant nonsupport; theft by unlawful taking, shoplifting less than $500.
• Scott Will Jr., 27, Radcliff, failure to appear.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.