Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Monday through 5 p.m. Tuesday.
• Justin Baggett, 35, Elizabethtown, failure to appear; nonpayment of fines.
• Kieran Barnes, 35, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, no visible injury.
• Whitney Beard, 26, Elizabethtown, nonpayment of fines.
• Victoria Clayton, 18, Radcliff, failure to appear.
• Fernando Contreras, 23, Houston, Texas; first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of intoxicants, possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of marijuana; careless driving; failure to produce insurance card; no operator’s license.
• Kentrel Cromwell, 18, Radcliff, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, no visible injury; receiving stolen property $10,000 or more.
• Ryan Day, 30, Radcliff, nonpayment of fines.
• Joshua Essex, 30, Raywick, second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Sara Gaddie, 45, Bowling Green, theft by unlawful taking or disposition less than $500; contempt of court.
• Jheirquann Gibbs, 33, Elizabethtown, five counts of nonpayment of fines; failure to appear; contempt of court contempt of court.
• Austin-Cole McMichael, 24, Glendale, failure to appear.
• Nathan Miller, 37, Eastview, tampering with physical evidence; possession of marijuana.
• Joseph Montgomery, 45, Elizabethtown, menacing; third-degree terroristic threatening.
• Daniel Owens, 21, Elizabethtown, operating on a suspended or revoked operator’s license; first offense failure to maintain required insurance; no registration plates; two counts of failure to appear.
• Brooke Shoemaker, 28, Radcliff, fourth-degree assault – dating violence, no visible injury.
• Christle Watson, 34, Cecilia, first -offense conspiracy to traffic in more than five pounds of marijuana; possession of drug paraphernalia; second-degree unlawful transaction with a minor.
• Yheme J. Woods, 32, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, minor injury.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.