Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Tuesday through 5 p.m. Wednesday.
• Jerry Beeler, 36, Upton, first-degree, first offense trafficking in controlled substance, greater than or equal to 2 grams – methamphetamine; possession of drug paraphernalia; failure to or improper signal.
• Donna Buckley, 50, Elizabethtown, failure to appear.
• Donaze Chatman, 46, Radcliff, public intoxication of a controlled substance excluding alcohol.
• Brian Elder, 32, Elizabethtown, receiving stolen property less than $10,000.
• Rondall Hilton, 65, Cecilia, violation of conditions of release.
• Angela Hovermale, 46, Elizabethtown, first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place; first or second offense drinking alcoholic beverage in a public place.
• Jason Landis, 32, Clarkson, nonpayment of fines.
• Jeremy Lewczyk, 40, Vine Grove, first offense driving on a DUI-suspended license; failure to produce insurance card; first offense failure to maintain required insurance; failure to notify state transportation officials of address change.
• Jason Nugent, 45, Leitchfield, failure to appear, citation for misdemeanor.
• Tracy Townsend, 55, Radcliff, theft of motor vehicle registration plate; first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of intoxicants; first offense driving on DUI-suspended license, aggravated circumstances: first offense failure to maintain required insurance.
• Austin Warfield, 22, Radcliff, failure to appear,
• Austin Wayne, 26, Elizabethtown, probation violation for a felony offense.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.