Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Saturday through 5 p.m. Sunday.
• Eddie Burden, 28, Louisville, second-degree fleeing or evading police; carrying a concealed weapon.
• Kentrel Cromwell, 18, Radcliff, possession of marijuana; possession of drug paraphernalia; third-degree criminal mischief; second-degree disorderly conduct; resisting arrest; third-degree terroristic threatening.
• Wynter Daugherty, 27, Owensboro, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, minor injury.
• Rachel Gomez, 20, Elizabethtown, public intoxication from a controlled substance; possession of marijuana; second-degree unlawful transaction with a minor; second-degree wanton endangerment; permitting unlicensed operator to operate motor vehicle; failure to notify address change to the Department of Transportation.
• Matthew Gregory, 53, Elizabethtown, violation of a Kentucky EPO/DVO.
• Jonathan Harris, 57, Radcliff, violation of a Kentucky EPO/DVO.
• Nicole Milesko, 24, Elizabethtown, operating on a suspended or revoked license; disregarding a stop sign.
• Crystal Rhein, 35, Radcliff, nonpayment of fines.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.