Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Tuesday through 5 p.m. Wednesday.
• David Cundiff, 37, Campbellsville, failure to appear.
• Robert Knapp, 56, Radcliff, violation of a Kentucky EPO/DVO.
• Gregory Knott, 55, Muldraugh, failure to appear.
• Tommy McDaniel, 27, Sonora, failure to appear.
• Kenneth Nicholas, 47, Hodgenville, first offence cultivating marijuana, five plants or more.
• Tyreck Parker, 26, Vine Grove, failure to appear.
• Johnny Parnell, 21, Elizabethtown, violation of conditions of release.
• Calvin Perales, 57, Battletown, theft by failure to make required disposition of property, $10,000 or more.
• Tammy Russell, 36, Guston, violation of conditions of release.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.