Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Sunday through 5 p.m. Monday.
• Robert Brown Jr., 47, Vine Grove, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine; no registration receipt; no registration plates; possession of drug paraphernalia; first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; failure to produce insurance card; first offense failure of owner operator to maintain insurance.
• Holly Chase, 34, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, minor injury.
• Matthew Ferguson, 26, Elizabethtown, receiving stolen property less than $500.
• Lynn Hall, 52, Boston, failure to appear.
• Jennifer Holt, 42, Elizabethtown, third-degree criminal trespassing.
• Wilbur McConnell, 28, Radcliff, flagrant non-support.
• Kalvin Nelson, 31, Rineyville, second-degree assault – domestic violence.
• Leslie Nickerson, 40, Sonora, flagrant non-support.
• Joshua Richardson, 28, Elizabethtown, second-degree assault – domestic violence; second-degree burglary; possession of marijuana; possession of drug paraphernalia; intimidating a participant in the legal process; fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, no visible injury.
• Mark Sablan, 26, Talmyra, Indiana, tampering with physical evidence; possession of drug paraphernalia; menacing.
• Robert Searcy, 40, Radcliff, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, minor injury.
• Bert Sweeney, 40, Hodgenville, failure to appear; nonpayment of fines.
• Leon Tucker, 33, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, minor injury.
• Ashley Wathen, 35, Big Clifty, public intoxication from a controlled substance, excludes alcohol.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.