Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Wednesday through 2 p.m. Thursday.
• Vaunita Cahill, 47, Louisville, second-degree disorderly conduct; menacing; resisting arrest; public intoxication from a controlled substance, excludes alcohol.
• Holly Chase, 34, Elizabethtown, nonpayment of fines.
• Kevin Dodson, 57, Brandenburg, failure to appear.
• Dava Ewers, 32, Harned, probation violation for technical violation.
• Stephen Helm, 39, Eastview, failure to appear.
• Loretta Hornback, 31, Rineyville, probation violation for misdemeanor offense; non-payment of fines.
• Ryan Parrish, 21, Owensboro, failure to appear.
• Kathryn Parsons, 36, Fort Knox, false swearing.
• Dana Reese, 28, Radcliff, theft by unlawful taking, shoplifting more than $500 and less than $10,000.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.