Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Tuesday through 5 p.m. Wednesday.
• William Byrd Jr., 45, Magnolia, nonpayment of fines.
• Lewis Cook, 39, Bardstown, third-degree assault of police or probation officer; first-degree wanton endangerment; resisting arrest; second-degree fleeing or evading police on foot; third-degree criminal mischief; public intoxication from a controlled substance, excludes alcohol.
• Donovan Copley Jr., 28, Elizabethtown, nonpayment of fines.
• Kathryn Dawson, 56, Elizabethtown, resisting arrest; second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Daniel Jones, 22, Upton, failure to appear.
• Michael Kaufman, 28, Louisville, public intoxication from a controlled substance, excludes alcohol.
• Nickie Mischler, 31, Leitchfield, failure to appear; theft by unlawful taking, shoplifting less than $500.
• Travis Puckett, 22, Radcliff, nonpayment of fines.
• Matthew T. Reynolds, 26, Vine Grove, flagrant nonsupport.
• Charles Roby, 51, Radcliff, fourth-degree assault — domestic violence, no visible injury.
• Cara Semper, 28, Radcliff, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Nelson Simpson, 25, Radcliff, failure to appear.
• James Sims, 35, Radcliff, second offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; failure to or improper turn signal; improper flashing lights; no driver’s license; first offense failure of nonowner operator to maintain required insurance; possession of open alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle.
• Oranell Walker, 35, Vine Grove, driving on suspended or revoked license; possession of open alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.