Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Monday through 5 p.m. Tuesday.
• Devonte Adams, 24, Radcliff, failure to appear; nonpayment of fines.
• Dustin Browning, 27, Cecilia, probation violation for technical violation.
• Cody Bruce, 29, Vine Grove, second-degree disorderly conduct; first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• John Duncan, 60, Elizabethtown, second-degree disorderly conduct; third-degree criminal trespassing; third-degree terroristic threatening; first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Stephanie Hicks, 41, Muldraugh, failure to appear.
• Jeffery Hines, 22, Louisville, failure to appear.
• Marquez Hogue, 22, Elizabethtown, second offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; driving on suspended or revoked license; failure to surrender revoked driver’s license.
• Jessica Ireland, 32, Rineyville, violation of conditions of release.
• Michael Marks, 33, Elizabethtown, giving officer false identifying information.
• Scott Middleton, 50, Elizabethtown, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Geneva Orr, 47, Irvington, violation of conditions of release.
• Cory Reese. 39, Radcliff, failure to appear.
• Angela Reese, 40, Radcliff, failure to appear.
• Jorge Rivera, 72, Radcliff, harassing communications.
• Dakota Smith, 25, Elk Horn, first-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument, identify.
• Richard Way, 48, Elizabethtown, failure to appear.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.