Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Tuesday through 5 p.m. Wednesday.
• Bobby Barnes II, 39, Elizabethtown, violation of conditions of release.
• Emily Bohannon, 21, Elizabethtown, nonpayment of fines.
• Ronald Brown, 57, Hodgenville, parole violation for felony offense.
• James Butler, 34, Magnolia, second offense, first-degree possession of controlled substance – methamphetamine; possession of marijuana; third-degree possession of controlled substance – drug unspecified; possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Emmitt Coy, 33, Leitchfield, first offense failure to maintain required insurance; reckless driving; improper start from parked position; possession of open alcoholic beverage container in motor vehicle; obstructed vision and/or windshield.
• Nathan Dailey, 30, Radcliff, first offense, first-degree trafficking in controlled substance – methamphetamine; first offense trafficking controlled substance – heroin; first offense, first-degree possession of controlled substance – drug unspecified; first offense, third-degree trafficking in a controlled substance; flagrant nonsupport; possession of paraphernalia.
• Christopher Decker, 31, Leitchfield, theft by unlawful taking, auto – $500 or more but less than $10,000.
• Norman Gossett, 54, Somerset, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance.
• Aaron Howe, 40, Radcliff, menacing; second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Russell Hughes, 30, Elizabethtown, failure to appear; violation of a Kentucky EPO/DVO.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.