Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Sunday through 5 p.m. Monday.
• Darell Begley, 52, Vine Grove, violation of Kentucky EPO/DVO.
• Penny Begley, 48, Radcliff, violation of Kentucky EPO/DVO.
• Montez Brown, 23, Irvington, nonpayment of fines.
• Crystal Browning, 34, Perry, Florida, second-degree disorderly conduct; second-degree wanton endangerment; third-degree terroristic threatening; first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Brittany Butler, 30, Eastview, probation violation for felony offense; failure to appear.
• James Creppel, 26, Elizabethtown, first offense possession of a controlled substance – drug unspecified; possession of drug paraphernalia; probation violation for felony offense; resisting arrest; second-degree fleeing or evading police on foot; tampering with physical evidence.
• Oliver Handley, 38, Elizabethtown, flagrant nonsupport; first-degree bailjumping; failure to appear.
• Danny Renfro, 48, Elizabethtown, menacing; failure to appear; fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, no visible injury; third-degree terroristic threatening.
• William Smith, 43, Brandenburg, theft by deception including cold checks less than $10,000.
• David Terry, 43, Elizabethtown, first offense possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine; possession of drug paraphernalia.
• James Tunnell, 55, Vine Grove, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, minor injury.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.