Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Monday through 5 p.m. Tuesday.
• Tabitha Cox, 25, Louisville, probation violation for felony offense.
• Emily Beth Fox, 36, Elizabethtown, nonpayment of fines; failure to appear.
• Sherard Harrison, 29, Elizabethtown, theft of mail matter; third-degree criminal trespassing; possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Joshua D. Jones, 26, Radcliff, nonpayment of fines.
• Raheem Randel, 20, Elizabethtown, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – cocaine; possession of marijuana; possession of drug paraphernalia; first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – drug unspecified.
• Caleb Tanner, 23, Florence, failure to appear.
• Dennis Robert Thomas, 62, Rineyville, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; possession of open alcoholic beverage in motor vehicle; careless driving; first offense failure to maintain required insurance.
• Jerramia Allen Wilkerson, 41, Eastview, probation violation for felony offense.
• David Williams, 53, Bardstown, nonpayment of fines.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.