Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Monday through 5 p.m. Tuesday.
• Savannah Bush, 20, Louisville, failure to appear.
• Jeffrey Bush, 38, Springfield, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; reckless driving; failure to produce insurance card; first offense failure of owner to maintain required insurance.
• Shaye Eden, 22, Brandenburg, probation violation for technical violation.
• Barbara Glover, 57, Greensburg, failure to appear.
• Steven Haines, 43, Radcliff, theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting less than $500; first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Aric Harris, 47, Radcliff, second-degree criminal abuse.
• Matthew House, 20, Radcliff, probation violation for technical violation.
• Katherine Hughes, 35, Radcliff, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, minor injury.
• Robert Shorter, 19, Elizabethtown, second-degree burglary; second-degree disorderly conduct; third-degree criminal trespassing; public intoxication from a controlled substance, excludes alcohol.
• Blaine Spencer, 26, Louisville, third-degree burglary.
• Rodney Turner, 51, Radcliff, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, minor injury.
• Edukore Uzezi, 31, Tallahassee, Florida, speeding 25 mph over the speed limit; reckless driving; resisting arrest; menacing; improper registration plate; first offense failure of owner to maintain required insurance.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.