In an era where football player safety and concussions have become major points of discussion, there is a growing concern about letting children play tackle football.
Stuart Pepper Middle School in Brandenburg and T.K. Stone Middle School in Elizabethtown captured the Middle School Athletic Conference girls’ basketball titles Tuesday night at North Hardin High School.
The Kentucky Long Course Swimming State Championships, sponsored by WesBanco and Swimville USA, will be held today through Sunday at the E’town Swim & Fitness Center.
The Heartland Hustle, a 12U travel baseball team made up of kids from Hardin and LaRue Counties, has been selected to participate in the American Youth Baseball Hall of Fame Invitational Tournament at the Cooperstown Dream Park.
All-Star baseball season around the area is in full swing beginning today as the 12-year-old Cal Ripken West Kentucky State Tournament opens at the University Drive Ballpark and several other age divisions open or continue tournament play.
All-Star district baseball season kicks off locally tonight as the Elizabethtown Area Baseball Commission 12-year-olds play host to the three-team Cal Ripken District Tournament at the University Drive Ballpark.
From her seat on the bench after fouling out early in the fourth quarter Thursday night, Annabelle Knoop almost couldn’t stand to watch what was happening on the court.
- BOYS’ BASKETBALL: Bulldogs run past Eagles
- GIRLS’ BASKETBALL: John tops Lady Hawks for 1st W
- PREP ROUNDUP: E’town teams cruise to another victory
- Judge: Welsh’s life sentence protects society
- A helping hand
- Alliance educates E’town council on Knox’s impact
- Demolition of Cardinal Inn begins after injuction lifted
- Suspect in 2016 beating death appears in court