The 13th annual Heartland Shootout tennis tournament is on tap this weekend at the Freeman Lake Tennis Complex with about 60 players taking part.
The Kentucky Long Course Swimming State Championships, sponsored by WesBanco and Swimville USA, will be held today through Sunday at the E’town Swim & Fitness Center.
The Heartland Hustle, a 12U travel baseball team made up of kids from Hardin and LaRue Counties, has been selected to participate in the American Youth Baseball Hall of Fame Invitational Tournament at the Cooperstown Dream Park.
All-Star baseball season around the area is in full swing beginning today as the 12-year-old Cal Ripken West Kentucky State Tournament opens at the University Drive Ballpark and several other age divisions open or continue tournament play.
All-Star district baseball season kicks off locally tonight as the Elizabethtown Area Baseball Commission 12-year-olds play host to the three-team Cal Ripken District Tournament at the University Drive Ballpark.
From her seat on the bench after fouling out early in the fourth quarter Thursday night, Annabelle Knoop almost couldn’t stand to watch what was happening on the court.
Scott House started his swim career as a member of the E’town Dolphins when he was 6 years old. Shortly thereafter, his military family moved away.
- Elizabethtown to become first Urban Trail Town
- 18th District race: Miller promises new view of issues
- 18th District race: Heavrin encourages civic engagement
- E’town’s tax rate to remain unchanged
- New Lincoln birthplace superintendent named
- A Blue Heron on a stroll
- GIRLS’ SOCCER: Central defeats North
- PREP ROUNDUP: Lady Bulldogs, Panthers, Hawks and Green Wave all pick up victories