Vine Grove residents could see a slight decrease in property taxes this year.
Heading to the 18th hole, Haley English of Meade County thought her team might have pulled off an upset. After closing out the round Tuesday afternoon with a double bogey, she thought she had jeopardized her team’s chances of winning the 5th Region golf tournament.
If their previous meeting Sept. 17 was any indicator, the expectation for the Central Hardin-Elizabethtown volleyball rematch would be for another five-set battle. That was not the case Tuesday at Central Hardin High School.
Host North Hardin knocked off John Hardin in a 17th District matchup by outscoring the Lady Bulldogs, 15-12 in the deciding set Tuesday night.
It was wet and it was windy Monday, and it still didn’t stop Central Hardin senior Allan Lockwood at the Boys’ 5th Region Golf Tournament.
John Hardin took Bardstown to the limit, but was unable to pick up the home win over the Lady Tigers Monday.
- Mississippi men arrested for impersonating officer
- Former LaRue principal to be sentenced locally on child porn charges
- Hardin County sisters skydive with U.S. Army Golden Knights
- Severns Valley calls new pastor to shepherd flock
- Rineyville resident arrested for assault
- A friend to all, former Globetrotter J.B. Brown, dies at 54
- New East Hardin School facing delayed opening
- ‘Elizabethtown’ movie will be shown at sports park
- E’town woman charged after alleged stabbing
- Several indicted in LaRue on methamphetamine charges
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Honoring the best of the best in area varsity sports. The 2020 Select Preps program features a unique and powerful event that highlights the wide-ranging and outstanding performance of local high school student-athletes, on the field, in the classroom and in life in general.
In those more docile days of yesteryear, many were thrilled by the ongoing adventures of the Lone Ranger, a mythical masked hero of the Old West. His mask stood for justice. Today, these masked leaders from our community stand for personal responsibility and protecting their fellow man from …
North Hardin High School junior Natushka Collazo has dreams of one day participating in the Miss Universe beauty pageant. Though it’s a long road to get there, Collazo is well on her way.
Fall 2020 Semester has begun at Elizabethtown Community and Technical College. Students began classes Aug. 17, moving forward with their educational and career plans in a safe and clean environment on campus or from the safety and convenience of their homes – or a combination of both.
When he was a student at North Hardin High School, Craig Hamm did a lot of running in track and football, Now, Hamm continues to run, but often has a camera crew following him when he’s doing it.
Encountering extra cost, new problems
CATHEDRAL IN THE PARK. Nestled among tall trees and walking paths, the Emerald Cathedral at Freeman Lake Park in Elizabethtown offers quite a setting.
Decisions unfairly stacked against city
Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron again finds himself thrust into the national spotlight.
Experience sheds doubt on ‘privilege’
- Meade pulls off upset, wins region title
- Vine Grove residents could see slight property tax decrease
- Police: Man leaves store in stolen Nike LeBrons
- Radcliff receives $1.65 million from CARES Act to offset COVID-19 costs
- Voting center locations awaiting state approval
- 13th person dies from COVID-19 in county
- HCS adds elementary schools to work ethic program
- Double rainbow