Kawika Ryan K. Glover and Katie Michelle Crutcher of Elizabethtown announce the birth of a son, Keoni Ryan ke Makana o Alohi kea o ke ano Kakahiaka Glover, on Oct. 17, 2019, at Hardin Memorial Hospital in Elizabethtown. He weighed 9 pounds, 13 ounces and was 19.5 inches long.
Adrian P. Bambini of Owensboro, formerly of Radcliff, and Linda K. Brown of Owensboro were married Oct. 19, 2019, at Saunders Springs Nature Preserve in Radcliff by the Rev. Phillip “Skip” Dunsford, pastor of Radcliff Presbyterian Church. The couple chose a cascading stream at the preserve a…
Paul and Wendy Childress of Hodgenville celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary with their family by renewing their vows in a short ceremony officiated by Brother Shannon McCubbins at Mount Moriah Baptist Church in Mount Sherman, followed by a reception.
- Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs Commissioner visits E’town
- Narcotics task force make 3 arrests, seize 119 pounds of weed
- Wallet found after home-invasion robbery leads to arrest of teen
- Gift Wood joins small business alliance
- Fort Knox, Hardin County reach waste agreement
- Sparrow Boxing hosts RSBA ribbon-cutting ceremony
- Hardin County jail log: May 7, 2019
- Man faces manslaughter charge in DUI fatality