Roy and Susan Keith of Lexington, formerly of Elizabethtown, will celebrate their 70th anniversary Feb. 24, 2021.
Ralph and Brenda Tucker will be celebrating 40 years of marriage Dec. 24, 2020. The Tuckers were married Dec. 24, 1980, in Corinth, Mississippi, and were given in marriage by the Rev. R.L. Owens.
Ronnie and Shirley Helm will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of their vows at 4 p.m. Saturday, June 13, 2020, at Pole Bridge Church, 14385 Salt River Road in Eastview.
Richard E. Himes and Edna Pauline DeBell Himes of Elizabethtown will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with a celebration at 4 p.m. March 14, 2020, at their home, 333 Emmaus Circle in Elizabethtown, hosted by their children.
Ron and Jeannetta Shrader Heller of White Mills will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary from 2 to 4 p.m. Aug. 31, 2019, at White Mills Christian Church, 231 Cave Road in White Mills.
- Local housing market sees low inventory
- Black Americans urged to get vaccine
- BOYS’ PREP BASKETBALL: Trojans hold on for close district win over Bruins
- GIRLS’ PREP BASKETBALL: Central falls just short against Anderson
- Elizabethtown Independent Schools takes new student registration online
- PREP SPORTS ROUNDUP: Panthers defeat Barren County
- Pastor of almost 71 years at Red Hill Baptist Church dies
- ECTC honors three who shine a light