John Allison and Emily Alice Humphries celebrates their 50th wedding anniversary May 15, 2021.
Ralph and Brenda Tucker will be celebrating 40 years of marriage Dec. 24, 2020. The Tuckers were married Dec. 24, 1980, in Corinth, Mississippi, and were given in marriage by the Rev. R.L. Owens.
Ronnie and Shirley Helm will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of their vows at 4 p.m. Saturday, June 13, 2020, at Pole Bridge Church, 14385 Salt River Road in Eastview.
Richard E. Himes and Edna Pauline DeBell Himes of Elizabethtown will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with a celebration at 4 p.m. March 14, 2020, at their home, 333 Emmaus Circle in Elizabethtown, hosted by their children.
- ALL-AREA BOYS’ BASKETBALL: E’town’s Franklin takes top honor
- PREP SPORTS ROUNDUP: Local softball teams compete at LaRue’s Abe Lincoln Classic
- Local students pack food boxes for Haitian orphans
- Dog owner warns of coyotes in E’town
- Youth mountain biking rolls into area
- Ruling to alter state’s DUI arrests
- Baptist Health celebrates nurses
- PREP SPORTS ROUNDUP: North softball defeats Fort Knox in blowout