Adrian P. Bambini of Owensboro, formerly of Radcliff, and Linda K. Brown of Owensboro were married Oct. 19, 2019, at Saunders Springs Nature Preserve in Radcliff by the Rev. Phillip “Skip” Dunsford, pastor of Radcliff Presbyterian Church. The couple chose a cascading stream at the preserve a…
Kimberly Ann Edmondson, formerly of Elizabethtown, and Mark Blue Renick of Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri, were married Dec. 15, 2017, in Manatee County, Florida, 36 years after their first date. A celebratory luncheon at Pier 22 on the Bradenton, Florida, waterfront followed the ceremony.
Caroline Carter Given and Brennan Kennedy Peck, both of Birmingham, Alabama, were married May 13, 2017, at Church in the Pines on the shores of Lake Martin. The ceremony was officiated by the Rev. Charles Daniel Giffen of Birmingham and Kenneth Martin Howard, uncle of the groom, of Elizabeth…
- Mother, son charged after alleged thefts from Target
- Beginning to look a lot like ...
- ECTC to finish fall semester online
- State audit reports one negative finding for LaRue clerk
- Family shares journey for epilepsy awareness month
- Rineyville man indicted for assaulting woman
- Hardin County Schools cancels traditional graduation ceremonies for Class of 2020
- 106 new cases, one death due to COVID