As soon as she walks into her office and begins scanning referrals and writing thank-you cards, Carol Kennedy of Elizabethtown medical diagnostic imaging center Heartland Imaging has the patient in mind.
Recently I shared my food philosophy — cook and eat real food — with a group of senior adults at Severns Valley Baptist Church in Elizabethtown. Even though most of these men and women could show me a thing or two (and more) in the kitchen, they embraced me with open hearts and minds.
Radcliff Woman’s Club members teamed up with Colvin Community Center on Jan. 18 to sponsor a Red Cross blood drive as part of the health fair.
- Sadness felt in community as historic church damaged by fire
- Group addresses fiscal court on 2nd Amendment sanctuary
- School boards to enter merger talks
- BOYS’ BASKETBALL: E’town takes care of North
- Black History Gallery open house set for Saturday
- PREP ROUNDUP: John Hardin sweeps Fort Knox
- St. James school hosts community breakfast
- Buy naming rights for new crayfish