Curbside PIckup and Delivery
Find a local business
In a time when there is uncertainty about everything, realize fear is your worst enemy. How you handle the situation makes all the difference in the world. In times of trouble, it’s never helpful to freak out and create a panic. Keep calm and pray all is well with gratitude for the safety, h…
University of the Cumberlands has accepted Phoenix Compton of Radcliff for the upcoming academic year. Compton is welcomed into the UC Class of 2024.
A common concern for those considering estate planning is whether their documents will be amendable after they are created. While the answer in general is nearly every estate planning tool can be modified, the specific method varies according to the document.
Bluegrass Cellular is accepting applications for the 2020 Bluegrass Cellular Scholarship Program. This year, $18,000 in the form of 12 $1,500 college scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors in the surrounding area. The deadline for applications has been extended to April 15.
- Court buildings being closed statewide because of COVID-19
- County announces policy change on trash collection
- Scenic drives are way to get out of house
- Exercise is good for physical, mental health
- Attorney plans to appeal Capstraw’s murder conviction
- Elizabethtown secures $115,329 COVID-19 grant
- Social Security payments will not be delayed by pandemic
- TENNIS: Central coach Jody Bingham wins regional USTA award