Central Kentucky Community Foundation recently awarded the Llewellyn Memorial Scholarship to 25 Hardin County students. The scholarship is renewable for up to four years with a total value of $5,000.
Estate planning for couples with no children can seem deceptively simple. In fact, many couples with no children mistakenly believe that they are less likely to need a last will and testament than couples with children. However, the opposite is nearly always true, as intestate succession law…
You have heard it time and time before — there are endless benefits of starting your higher education journey at a community college. Students attending Elizabethtown Community and Technical College save money, remain closer to home and receive more individualized attention than what they mi…
In a quest to create a fun fitness gym for adults, Maxwell Eriksen found his purpose in doing fun learning and fitness activities with children.
- Sheriff’s Office arrests man wanted for June assault
- Give 270 raises more than $22,000 for police foundation
- Radcliff event venue given green light
- Friends: Robertson strengthened by his faith to help others
- Tales on Trails combines nature, books
- Intersections closed at night in 31W construction area
- School superintendents join council against Bill 563
- Veterans Center receives more than $13,000 activities donation