A primary goal of estate planning is to protect the needs of beneficiaries, whatever those needs may be. When beneficiaries have known disabilities, the planning must be intentionally protective of the beneficiary. Using a Third Party Supplemental Needs Trust can ensure that beneficiaries’ i…
A return to normal for the 2021 Kentucky Baptist Convention annual meeting also means a return of Crossover — a series of outreach events taking place prior to the meeting in Elizabethtown.
Throughout her life, Lisa Storey of Vine Grove has held many different roles, including positions in the fields of health care and education. Now, she is primarily focused on entrepreneurship, a pursuit she has almost always been interested in.
- Armed robbery nets $40 at Kroger liquor store
- New restaurant selects historic name
- E'town man arrested in string of burglaries
- CAIP deadline, Farm-City Day draw near
- 5th, 3rd Region Volleyball Tournaments begin this week
- Rineyville Days offers something for all ages
- E'town Parks and Rec fall fest draws crowd
- Hodgenville couple killed in head-on crash