Shirley Johnson retired from the U.S. Army in 2005 after 22 years of service, but he didn’t leave.
At Kentucky State Police Post 4 in Elizabethtown, Trooper Cameron Wright said even with all the money in the world, he can’t imagine being anything else but a KSP trooper.
At Josh Marshall’s Cecilia home, almost every work morning starts with a devotional for him, his wife and his employees.
Victor Cox Jr. takes his time.
Bob Owsley knows all there is to know about The Cecilian Bank.
In his role as environmental management division chief at Fort Knox, there’s not a corner of the military installation that Dan Musel does not touch.
Magic has been just the trick Aaron Harp needed to give back to others.
After a long military career and 15 years working with veterans, Frank Niederriter, 56, is retiring.
Building a career in TV journalism, Paxton Boyd has had multi-station opportunities that led him back home to Kentucky.
Paxton Boyd, a North Hardin High School graduate, covers a live news segment while working in Washington, D.C.
Paxton Boyd now is a nightly anchor for newscast in Lexington.
After serving in the U.S. Army and working with college athletes, Dominique Adams began working with youth in Hardin County to help prepare them for the next level in athletics and whatever they do in life.
Lee Hunter came home to Elizabethtown to be with family and give back to the youth in the area through football.
Mike Burress has been a mainstay at Lincoln Trail Area Development District for more than three decades.
Mike Burress sits in his office at the Lincoln Trail Area Development District where he serves as executive director. He retires Aug. 1.
- Construction worker dies after incident at Central Hardin job site
- Be alert for insincere offers to get home under contract
- North Hardin, NHC get out of district wins
- Panthers fall in final test before postseason
- Meade holds on for dramatic win over North
- Elizabethtown faces familiar opponent on unfamiliar day
- Two taken to hospital after officer-involved shooting
- Construction worker dies after being pinned at school job site