They dot the landscape of Kentucky. Statues of the Virgin Mary stand vigil in the yards of Catholics who revere her as the mother of Jesus Christ.
Rineyville Baptist Church member Betty Smith will be celebrating her 90th birthday in October, but she shows no signs of slowing down. Her unflinching devotion to the cause of Christ will be recognized by the church at its Oct. 2 Homecoming.
More than 2,700 Helping Hands volunteers from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints recently traveled to Hazard and Martin to help victims of the July flooding in eastern Kentucky. Among them were 25 volunteers from congregations of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints i…
St. Vincent de Paul Church, the historic structure at the heart of Nazareth Motherhouse Campus near Bardstown, is undergoing renovation.
Faith and business go hand in hand for Michelle Brown. She is an owner of Word of God Bible and Gift Store in Elizabethtown and she provides financial and ministerial tax services.
The Kentucky Baptist Convention’s Equip tour has played to some big audiences in the last month.
A community garden at a Radcliff church has been connecting with local residents despite it being open only the past handful of months.
Five minutes before Herb Williams was set to preach a Sunday morning message at New Hope Community Church — like he had done nearly every Sunday for the past 30 years — he was told the service was going in a different direction.
Radcliff will have a new coffee shop next year with a mission in mind.
St. James Catholic Church’s annual community picnic this weekend is going to be bigger and better than ever, according to organizers.
- Two taken to hospital after officer-involved shooting
- Construction worker dies after being pinned at school job site
- Cecilia man wins state contest for young farmers
- Hawks seek district road win at Thomas Nelson
- Drive for 5: Trojans begin district title defense
- Kentucky’s first Narcan vending machine unveiled in Vine Grove
- Meeting planned for service organizations to network
- ECTC accepting nominations for distinguished alumni