The charred remains of the Kentucky Cardinal Inn, which had been an eyesore on East Dixie Avenue since a fire gutted the buildings in May, are being removed. Work crews were on the scene Tuesday.
Look for a news report and photos in Wednesday's print edition of The News-Enterprise.
- STATE SWIMMING: DOUBLE GOLD: E’town’s Hayes captures 200 and 500 free
- STATE SWIMMING: Godfrey takes podium twice
- PREP FOOTBALL: Preston new grid coach at John
- PREP BASKETBALL: Haire, Childress, Hackert, Nickell, Swiney cherish time back ‘home’
- BOYS’ 17TH DISTRICT: Trojans, Eagles open 17th District tourney
- GIRLS’ 17TH DISTRICT: Lady Bulldogs, Knox get things started
- BOYS’ BASKETBALL: In final postseason, Johnson ready to lead North
- GIRLS’ BASKETBALL: Graham, Lady Bulldogs look to continue growth